let it end fast


What is the purpose of selectinga head for a group when they are not cooperating? Funny isn’t it. Supposed tobe, if you pick a person to be a leader, we supposed to follow what he/she saidright? My classmate just won’t cooperate with me. I had tried my best toprevent any major problem but they are too selfish just thinking for themselves.Try to put yourself in my shoes when you are going to do something. It is justtoo hard for a mere person to handle so many people’s attitude. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.