After so long

 It’s been a long time since I write herebecause of the tight schedule. It had been almost a month since I write mybloggy. I am quite busy for this past month because of coursework and also backto back mock test. This is not important.^^. It is the next thing that I wantto write…^.<
Although it had been quite awhile now, sometimes, I am still thinking about you especially when I saw yourpictures. Flashback such as the time I tell you how I feel. It really annoyedme. Can’t understand why I did that.>.<. Still, I can still remember thetime when at the bus where we are standing to get back from that place, thetime I fist get to hold you, the time to help you from falling off. I don’tknow why I like you so much although we have so few things in common. All I knowis that I really like when you smile.  Itenlighten everything just to see you smile and laugh.

I will take this a part of mysweet and sour memories which I can flashback on when I am old. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.