What comes around goes around


                Today, Iam one of the selected students to go for a seminar on Innovation in Education.When I heard of this news, I am totally unsatisfied because I am going to wastemy time with this talk. Unfortunately, it turns out to be just fine where we aretaught of English such as paraphrasing, find the main idea and some othersalso. It is a enjoyable session where can have fun while learning. The one whogives the talk is given by Dr. Hayati binti Ismail. (I am called to jot downnotes to give to the other)
                After the4 hours session, we took a photograph so that we can remember this day. Then,off we go to the dining hall for our lunch which is unexpectedly prepared. Supposedly,there isn’t any lunch for us, said Madam Sohaila. I just took my lunch and wentto the book fair where novels are sold by Dr. Hayati. The real price for onebook is RM 10 but she gives me offer to buy 2 novels for RM 10. How nice ofher.  She is doing good deeds and at thesame time encourages me to read more. Here, I would like to say thank you toDr. Hayati for her generosity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.