Busy days

     Since from the last time i wrote on my blog, i had been busy doing all the coursework and the assignment. Actually, it is not just me but in fact it includes all of the other course mate. There were some who seems very free. This is because they did not care what will happens. they just leave their work aside depending on the other to do for them.

     I hope that i will have a better course mate that will strive along with me so that i do not need to do all the work on my own which is killing me. Sometimes i need to do the work of 4 alone and the credits is not only mine but also the rest of the sleeping members that take it for granted. Maybe this is the problem that the lecturer says to us that there were a lot of students that is warded due to mentally disorder. These are the culprits that drives one to the mental disorder stage.
 
     Isn't it better for the students to stream among other classes so that we had the chance to work with the other people. It enables us to change our group members and reduce the burden. I am saying this because my class right now have a lot of sleeping team members and the one always with them are ME the pitiful one. Luckily, i had won some sympathy from the girls and i am allowed to join their groups and it really decrease my burden where we share the burden equally and we had done a good job at it. So, in short, i really hope that the sleeping members will change their negative attitudes so that their problem did not bother the others.

Sincerely:
Xin Long

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.