1st time


It is the first time I propose toa girl and it is yesterday. I am sucks in every way that I propose. What Am IDoing there? I asked myself. The way I propose is like stupid and I am justlike kidding around. Then, at the end of the day, I asked her whether she gotthe person she like or not, she tell me that she already had. So, I tell herthat then it is better for us to be just friend. I knew it because she keepssms-ing her phone. It is a life time experience where I do a lot of researchbut I still not good enough. Never mind, we make mistakes in our life. We arenot perfect. So, I will take it as a lesson in my life. thanks to those thathelps me to ask her out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.