Hate it

     I am sick right now. But, it is not that sick sick. It is just that there are red dots all over my  body. All my tomorrow and the day after tomorrow plans is all ruined. Sorry to those that i promised to hang out with. Cannot help you to pick a souvenir for your girlfriend. My friends are shocked seeing the face of mine where it is swollen for a little bit and there are small dots all over my face. I am turning into a monster here. HELP ME!!! Haha. Just kidding. Really hope that i will be back on Sunday so that i will not miss any class although I can get Medical leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.