Yesterday activities

     Today, early in the morning, after the moral slot and moral class, Liana, Ainielia and i cleaned the class. Then, we met with Amar and Amar apologize to me for his attitude yesterday. I accept it. then, we waited for our class at 10 30 on Macbeth ACT 3. After the class, i had my lunch with Karen, Annie and Melvin. Then, i continue my SS coursework which we need to hand in on next Monday. Then, I watched Gulliver and slept for 1 hour waken up by Alex message that call me to go to the field to play volleyball. I went there at 5 and reached there 15 minutes later. It rains at 5. 20 and luckily i had kept my cloths in. What a relief. Not many people is playing today so, we had quite a nice game until more people come. It is mainly TESL student that are playing. I went for dinner at CD with Liana, Alastair, Alex and also Lorreta. Went back to hostel later on. Continue a bit on SS and go and play Dota with friends until late at night.

Going to play again later on.HAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.