Today, I woke up at 10.10 in the morning which I set my alarm to rang upon that time. Firstly, I cleaned myself. Then, I open facebook where I got a few notifications and 1 inbox from Sz Ling. She haven’t slept although it is 3.13 in the morning. What a girl. Are the girls nowadays like this? In the inbox, she wrote that she wants to ask me on grammar. What a laugh. I just started for one semester and everybody is looking at me like I am a real teacher right now. Then, I packed a little bit more and suddenly, our next door neighbour came to visit our house. It is fun of their company where I enjoy the presence of their two little kids playing adorably and they also played with me as well. They left around 12 in the afternoon.
                Then, off we go for our ‘blunch’ which is breakfast and lunch. We went for new popeye for that. Then, after the meal, I went to the temple with my fifth uncle to wait for the bus. I am there at 2 while my bus is at 3.15 pm. I burn joss stick when arrived and began my reading of my January reader digest book. I left there at 3 pm and waited for another 20 minutes for the bus to arrive.
                In the bus, first of all, I feel sleepy and want some sleep. So, I put down the curtain and I found that Mayang Sari bus really is not a good company where the curtain is very dirty. I even take pictures of it as proofs. So, I slept with the curtain wide open. It is so damn hot but what-to-do, it is so dirty. After a while,  I woke up and looked outside and found that there are some place that is covered in water because of the excessive rain before Chinese New Year. What a plight to those victims. Amitabha. Then, the journey is longer than usual where I am still in the bus after the suppose-to-be duration from my place to JB which is 2 and the half hour. Now it is already three and I am not there yet. It is a real deal of a jam where the bus moves and stopped quite a lot of time. Hopefully that I can enter the Institute with Taxi or else what am I going to carry the two big luggage into block H. Fast food as dinner is expected for today’s meal.  It is Mc Donald again...haiz

              Then, as when i arrived back to IPTI, the guard house stopped me from entering through taxi and gave excuses that the warden will scold them. WTH. The bags is around 7-10kg and they want me to walk back to block H which took me 15 minutes with no loads. You are trying to kill me? So, I called our warden but he did not answer due to solat. But maybe because of my action, they gave me pass through. What a relief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.