4th day

   We had our LDV lecture in the morning after the morning exercises. It is a very interesting class where i feel happy and focused when entered the class. Maybe, this is due to our lecturer who is very special with her own teaching technique. I really salute her because she is really "Awesome". Although my point of view is this, but, there were some student that fells asleep in her class also. Especially the boys. Sometimes, i kinda curious on how the girls can pay attention to the lecture for 3 hours straight. I am really impressed. But sometimes they also have limitation where they also dozed off. In my opinion, if the lecturer/teacher wants to have the student in the class to focused, they need to use two way discussion where it will make the students so stay awake. I found that for me, If I did not talk for an hour, i surely will fall asleep in the lecture. So, for me, it is appropriate if the lecturer can have a break or two for the student to refresh themselves where it might helps in receiving the information that the lecturer are giving better. Of course, this is just my point of view.

The 30minutes break
   I went to the ICT block with Shahrole(tumpang) to get the LCD. I am not sure what the other KO is doing where i need to do all the things. It is totally unfair where they can sit there and shaking their legs where i need to run here and there. This also goes to the TESL 1 KO where his name is Chris. "chris" is a name that i hate also when i had my national service. They are totally a jerk. Here is a piece of my mind to this Chris in this Institute: go and do your job instead of asking me to do yours where the credits only goes to you. I am not dummy or your pet nor servant where I need to do all your bidding. It is a free country man.

   As for our SS class, we learn a little about Sex Education where the topic is on gender and sex. the lesson is quite stiff where the lecturer is asking us whether we(the boys and girls) had been raped/molested before. When she is asking the boys, the boys enjoys it but when it comes to the girls, they somehow do not want to talk about it. So, i personally thinks that that question is kinda inappropriate.

   As for the afternoon plan, i am going to do my es presentation for tomorrow with my other group members. Maybe i will jog with Malcolm after we done our job at PKP. A dinner at cenderawasih is what i predict but it can still be change at the last minutes..D^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.