A Ying Sis big day

   Yesterday was her big day where all of her hard work for days had finally ended. Now, she if married. All the best sis in your life. I quote this from my mother's conversation with her where she said that: "i work so hard for so many days and everything ends in just a single day" the meaning is there but not every word of it. my family and i really helps her family very much because we are very close as relatives. Furthermore, there are forgetful so, my mum help like she is wed off her own daughter...haha.
   Enough about that. On 15th January, my uncle include my grandma perform their best with their songs. My uncle even dance while my grandma sings. It maybe due to my grandma that off lyrics that make my 2nd uncle go up the stage to make things better. They were Awesome..haha
   Slight incident happens on this big day. First of all, the Princess of the day( A Ying sis) brother totally drunk but he is keeping his cool although he barely can stand on his own. He makes a lot of funny talk especially when he is taking pictures with the guest. It is hilarious. Another thing, this one is quite unlucky where my cousin, Happy, smashed his back of the car glass into pieces where he hit the kancil with a lorry.
   Off the record, Li Boy looks totally like an artist. Wow...but her girlfriend is just plain...that is all..><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.