A waste of money but kinda enjoy it

     Today, KO had a meeting with Madam Johana today. We discussed about the cleanliness, skirting and the chairs and tables problem. After that, Azim and I ask about the LCD where we learnt that we are not supposed to borrow LCD from the IT department. What a relief where I do not need to ask for favour to get there again. It is on you next time madam Faziah. Bwahaha.
                After lecture, Alice, Deva, Malcolm and I went to larkin to have our lunch. After lunch, we go our separate way where the couple goes to CS while Deva and I enjoy the rest and go machine for 16 minutes. It is quite expensive but the feeling of worthwhile is there. I feel relax after the massage.


Work on my ES work until 6 and went out for dinner at 7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.