5th day

5th day  
7/1/2011
As usual, I woke up late again although my alarm clock is on 6 in the morning. My alarm kept beeping every five minutes until 6.23am where I force myself to wake up and start to clean myself. My sleeping is still sleeping soundly when I leave the room. Around 6.45 in the morning, only then he woke up and cleaned himself. I ate the  bread that I bought last two days ago for breakfast and a mouth of plain water. After cleaning, I remind him that we need to go to DST for our morale session. He completely forget about that. He sure is forgetful…><
                Off we go to the talk. For the talk today, we were given a talk by our seniors about the white coffin which is also known as polystyrene. It takes at least 10,000 years to deplete completely by one of the presenter but, it is different from the second speaker where she said that it might not deplete at all. It is very confusing but, all we can do is just let it be. If we want to know bout it, then, we just need to googgled it out. Then off we went for our another morale lecture at class 209 at the new block. I went to get the key for class 209 but it were changed to class 210 where the JERK I mention the last post, Chris the irresponsible, did not tell me anything about it. Fine, the lesson learned is that I should not trust him even the slightest bit.^^ so cruel of me..><. The morale talk by TESL 1, 2, and 3 is mainly about philosophy but TESL 4 and 5 just join the class because our lecturer is not around. The class ended nicely.
                Then, we had an hour break where we did not have LS class. The break continue until the end of our real break time, the recess time. At that time, I went back to our hostel where I am searching the paper that I wrote yesterday for my ES presentation where I could not find it anywhere neither with Malcolm nor mine. So, we went back there and search for it. Our effort is useless (can’t think of the word). Then I had tummy ache. So I tell Malcolm to search at his place first because I borrow my notes to him for Photostatting. It might be there while I go to the toilet to settle it..^^ I change s my shoes to slippers and off I went. The search is in vain where we can’t find it in both of our room. So, we went back to our class. I rewrite another one and start to read it. We were the first presenter and we did a great job in it where my teammates were excellent. I am not that satisfied with my presentation because I am still not very fluent with the language and I did not memorize the point like the other. Hope that I can changed that A.S.A.P.
                After the class, Malcolm, Alice, Wind and I went to larkin where I need to change my ticket to night time where I had a KO meeting with our Timbalan Pengarah. We had our lunch after that. After enjoying the delicious and cheap meal, we went back to IPTI.  The talk is around an hour and a half where it is mainly on the job as a KO and what we should do as a KO. They also planned for us a Gotong-royong on the next Friday.
                After the talk, I car pooled with Azim from a nice girl from TESL 3. Thx for the ride although I do not know your name. Sorry but I will find out your name. I had a nap where I thought I will not be sleeping but I fell asleep. I am very lucky where I woke up at 5.30 while my bus ticket is 6 o ‘clock. Surely I rushed everything. I booked a cab to get there.
                It is a waste of time and hormones when I arrived there, I need to wait for another 40 minutes for the bus.  It is a coincidence where I met with my twin cousin of my father side uncle (eldest uncle). Haha. It is a funny coincidence. ^^
                Then, off I go after saying goodbye to them when I hop onto the bus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.